Located in the heart of the “Préalpes d’Azur Regional Natural Park”, Loup Canyon is just a 45-minute drive from the Nice Airport. The itineraries of this watery wonderland can be adapted to fit your group’s needs and desires. If needed, more “extreme” sections of this canyoning itinerary can be easily avoided by walking. For those participants looking for an adrenaline rush, we can include make sure to include more “extreme” activities towards the end of standard itinerary.
- Activity time: on average 2h30
- Accessible from the age of 7 accompanied
- Required: Know how to swim minimum 50m, for children to be evaluated during the phone contact.
- Equipment needed: A pair of sneakers with laces and notched soles, a swimsuit,
- a towel for after the activity.
- If video option don't forget a 4 GB mini SD card
Free photos and videos option 30 euros
If asthma problems thank you for taking your ventolin, any special medical problems should be reported. (operations, prostheses, joint weaknesses…)
Ailéments reserves the right to cancel or to be a little late on the outing, according to the conditions of practice at the time, for safety reasons.
8 people maximum for 1 monitor – 4 people minimum for an outing
* 45 euros for groups of 6 or more people.