A VERTICAL ADVENTURE AT THE GATES OF MERCANTOUR. COME AND DESCEND THIS CANYON IN A SUBLIME VEGETAL SCENERY !!!
Located in the Vésubie Valley, l’Imberguet is a vertical tour. Adept of abseiling you will be seduced by this limestone rock dug, shaped by water and raising these waterfalls in drapery. The canyon opens onto the Vésubie where the activity will come to a close. At this point we will cross the bridge and take a 5-minute walk over to the car.
- Activity time: 5 min approach - 2H30 on average in the canyon
- Prerequisites: know how to swim and be a minimum endurance and at ease with heights.
- Equipment needed: A pair of sneakers with laces and notched soles, a swimsuit,
- a towel for after the activity, picnic (sandwich, a cereal bar and a bottle of water for 3).
- If video option don't forget a 4 GB mini SD card
Free photos and videos option 30 euros
If asthma problems thank you for taking your ventolin, any special medical problems should be reported. (operations, prostheses, joint weaknesses…)
Ailéments reserves the right to cancel or to be a little late on the outing, according to the conditions of practice at the time, for safety reasons.
8 people maximum for 1 monitor – 4 people minimum for an outing
* 60 euros for groups of 6 people or more.