General terms and conditions of sale
Registrations and reservations Nature activities
– You can book by phone: 0687687190
Or by email: (see mail from the box)
– In order to participate in a Paragliding or Canyoning activity at Ailéments it is mandatory to book in advance according to availability.
– Payment is made by cheque or cash.
– When you register or if you register a group, it is your duty to inform everyone of the general terms and conditions of sale, the legal notices and the quality charter.
– Our prices include the supervision by a qualified instructor as well as the loan of the appropriate equipment for the activity. But do not include transportation to the point of departure, accommodation, food, beverages and other personal equipment.
– Prices are displayed in Euros including VAT
Conditions of participation
– The activities proposed by Ailéments are accessible to all, but canyoning according to the course chooses the level, height, weight, age, the obligation to know how to swim 50 m minimum, to put the head under water, the habit of height for abseiling are criteria that will be taken into account and requested by the instructor.
– For paragliding we pay particular attention to the weight and the ability of the passenger to move and run correctly in order to be active during the take-off and landing phases.
– It is imperative that each participant is in full physical fitness and good health, without recent operations or injuries on the day of the activity.
– Similarly, participants must not be under the influence of drugs or intoxicated for the activity.
– Any medical constraints must be reported to your instructor beforehand (asthma, diabetes, injuries, previous fractures.)
– The instructor reserves the right to exclude a participant if he or she does not comply with the instructions or represents a danger to the group or himself or herself.
– The activities proposed by Ailéments are practiced in a specific environment (unsecured natural environment), so you must be aware of the risks associated with its practice.
Ailéments has the right to use your image for promotional and advertising purposes whatever the media used (paper-videos-internet). You can if you do not wish to appear on it send us your request by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt.
In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on information technology, files and freedoms, you have a right of access and retraction or deletion of information concerning you.
All our instructors within Ailéments are state graduates accredited in youth and sport, so they meet all legal obligations in force. They have professional liability insurance covering the supervision of the proposed activities. All the supporting documents are at your disposal.
We strongly advise you to be individually insured for damage caused or suffered during incidents or accidents not directly related to the practice of the activities. Not resulting from the monitor or equipment failure.
In case you want to cancel an activity (same gift voucher):
– The balance paid will be refunded in full if Ailéments is informed at least 20 days before the date of the activity.
– The balance will be refunded at 50% if Ailéments is informed at least 10 days before the date of the activity.
– The balance paid will not be refunded if Ailéments is informed 8 days or less than 8 days before the date of the activity.
Ailéments reserves the right to cancel an outing if the weather conditions are not favourable on the day of the activity. In canyoning, if the minimum number of people for the outing is not reached, the outing can be cancelled. (Minimum 3 people according to the canyons)
An hour and a meeting place is systematically communicated to you by paragliding as well as in canyoning. For the proper conduct of the activity and out of respect for the other participants and the instructor, Ailéments does not tolerate any delay. Beyond the appointment time the instructor can leave for work and no refund or compensation will be due.
Theft and damage
The client is advised that it is strongly discouraged to bring and leave valuables in a vehicle during the activity. The Ailéments monitors are in no way responsible or detrimental in the event of loss of theft or damage.