Cascades of Courmes
A sporting day, canyoning in all its splendour with Ailéments !!!
Located near the village of Courmes, this large canyon is divided into two parts:
- The first half of the activity includes a series of abseils ending with a majestic 30-60 meter waterfall
*We will bring snacks for a picnic to take place halfway through the activity
- During the second half we embark in Gorges du Loup surrounded by beautiful limestone cliffs. This part of the day involves plenty of slides , jumps , swimming and can be adjusted based on group requests.
This canyon is quite varied in terms of activities, offering many different outdoor experiences within a breathtaking setting. While this activity does not require advanced skills, participants should be comfortable with heights.
- Activity time: 4 hours on average
- Prerequisites: knowing how to swim and being comfortable with verticality.
- Equipment needed: A pair of sneakers with laces and notched soles, a swimsuit,
- a towel for after the activity, picnic (sandwich, a cereal bar and a bottle of water for 3).
- If video option don't forget a 4 GB mini SD card
Free photos and videos option 30 euros
If asthma problems thank you for taking your ventolin, any special medical problems should be reported. (operations, prostheses, joint weaknesses…)
Ailéments reserves the right to cancel or to be a little late on the outing, according to the conditions of practice at the time, for safety reasons.
8 people maximum for 1 monitor – 4 people minimum for an outing
* 60 euros for groups of 6 people or more.